1. Planning is the answer. Plan your day with a map while you’re at the hotel. At least the very first day in the city. Going off-piste is fun but it requires preparation. Agree? So use google panoramic views to make the places you’re visiting a little more familiar before you go.
2. Many big cities have those famous hop on – hop off touristic buses. It may be a great idea to take a tour around the city on day 1 to get a general understanding of the city layout and the location of the main landmarks. Usually, it’s really easy to find your way around. While going on the bus keep track of the route on your map.
3. Have both online and offline maps installed on your device. When it comes to safety, ‘one’ is the worst number. You always have to duplicate essential applications just in case something goes wrong with one of them.
4. Always have your device charged. Seems to be obvious but how many times have you found yourself in the middle of nowhere with your phone dying? Order our compact power bank now.
5. Have a local taxi app installed. In case you get lost you can always call a taxi to come and find both you and your way. Uber will probably help you out in most places except for Thailand (it merged with GRAB here). If you visit South-East Asia use our promo for GRAB app: GRAB0I29NHKY
For Indonesia also check out Go Jek. If you are traveling to Russia check out yandex taxi and get taxi.
Have more useful tips? Feel free to share in the comments!
It’s a kind of a game nowadays: the companies try their best hacks to charge us more using special algorithms and marketing tools. And we, the travelers, share our best hacks to pay less and travel cheaper. So, here we go. Our team’s experienced travelers are disclosing their secrets to you. 1. Delete your browser...
Travelling with kids may be an unforgettable experience. The only question is: what exactly you are going to remember. While traveling adults may often be ready for a certain amount of discomfort. Stepping outside the comfort zone even may be one of the most exciting parts of a trip. But kids want their comfort and...